Through our experience in designing, developing and manufacturing sea kayaks we have developed extensive expertise in the design, development and production of a wide range of composite products. We are able to commercialise low-tech composite designs practically and cost-effectively.
Services we offer include:
- Design of composite products to ensure that they will meet requirements of the application and ease of manufacture.
- Design and construction of plugs and moulds using a variety of tooling materials
- Development of composites to meet requirements of the application including glass fibre, carbon fibre and aramid fibre (Kevlar) re-inforcing and polyester, vinylester and epoxy resins and a wide range of core materials.
- Production of complex composite products up to 10m in size by infusion, vacuum bagging or hand lay-up. We have particular expertise in producing light weight composites and achieving a very high standard of finish.
Examples of the type of product we can develop and produce include:
- Canoes, kayaks, paddle skis, surfskis, small boats and sailing dinghies
- Kite boards and paddle boards
- Furniture, fittings and other home décor items
- Shower cubicles, trays and other bathroom furniture
- Wind turbine blades
- Children’s toys, slides and paddling pools
- Composite body panels including light weight carbon fibre for racing applications
- Motorcycle fairings
- Customised car bumpers, spoilers, air dams, diffusers, mudguards and other trims
- Signs and signage components
- Industrial cabinets, panels, housings, guards and shields
- Satellite dishes
- Tanks, linings and filter housings